You can send the article to the Editor of
«Sustainable Development of Mountain
Territories» to the e-mail address:
Important: specify your e-meil, please!
International scientific journal "Sustainable development of mountain territories" covers fundamental and applied regional, national and international research and provides a platform to publish original full papers and related reviews in the following areas: engineering science and Earth science in the field of sustainable development of mountain territories.
Main objectives of international scientific journal "Sustainable development of mountain territories" are:
- raising the level of professional scientific workers, teachers of higher educational institutions and scientific organizations;
- presentation of research results in the field of sustainable development of mountain areas on the technical aspects and Earth sciences, informing readers about the results of Russian and international scientific forums;
- improved review and editing of the articles submitted for publication;
- ensuring wide dissemination for the published articles in the international academic environment;
- encouraging dissemination and indexing of scientific works in various foreign key citation databases.
International scientific journal as part of the Russian and international scientific information system is involved in the following tasks solution:
- reflection of the results of research, scientific-practical and experimental activity of specialists, postgraduate students, dealing with urgent problems of sustainable development in general, and mountain areas in particular;
- formation of the scientific component of the University environment and promotion of the achievements of science in sustainable development of mountain territories;
- revealing scientific potential for implementation of advanced scientific achievements in mountainous regions of the world;
- organization of open scientific debate, contributing to the quality of dissertation research, efficiency of scientific works examination;
- providing publicity and openness in reflection of scientific issues of international research groups in the field of sustainable development of mountain territories.
In accordance with the conclusion of the Presidium of the Higher Attestation Commission of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation dated March 26, 2019, the international journal Sustainable Development of Mountain Territories was re-certified as a peer-reviewed scientific publication, in which the main scientific results of dissertations for the degree of Doctor of Science should be published Sciences, formed by groups of scientific specialties.
Since 2018, the journal Sustainable Development of Mountain Territories has been included in the Scopus international citation database and has a quality certificate confirming its compliance with international standards and information system criteria. The journal is registered by the International Standard Serial Numbering Center for International Periodicals (ISSN 2499-975X).
In accordance with the conclusion of the Presidium of the Higher Attestation Commission of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation dated March 26, 2019, articles for publication in the journal Sustainable Development of Mountain Territories are accepted in the following fields and groups of sciences:
05.05.06 - Mining machines (technical sciences);
25.00.13 - Mineral processing (technical sciences);
25.00.20 - Geomechanics, rock destruction, mine aerogasdynamics and mining thermal physics (technical sciences);
25.00.22 - Geotechnology (underground, open and construction) (technical sciences);
25.00.23 - Physical geography and biogeography, soil geography and landscape geochemistry (geographical sciences);
25.00.24 - Economic, social, political and recreational geography (geographical sciences).
In addition, within the framework of the international Scopus citation database, the journal’s themes are focused on the following branches and groups of sciences:
1. Engineering science (Enginering);
2. Earth sciences and planetary sciences (Earth and Planetary Sciences);
3. Environmental Science (Environmental Science).
In accordance with the requirements adopted in the international citation system Scopus, materials for publication in the journal Sustainable Development of Mountain Territories are accepted exclusively on issues of sustainable development of mountain territories.
The materials of the journal site are formed according to the requirements of the largest international publishing house of scientific literature Elsevier.
The journal is included in Russian index of scientific citing. All published journal articles are given a digital object identifier (DOI).
The editors request the authors to be guided by the rules set forth below while preparing manuscripts.
Manuscripts prepared without following these guidelines, will not be considered by the editors.